– 8 hours over 4 day –
- Goal: become a safe and independent kitesurfer
- Covers: Our MASTER PACKAGE will take you through all the essential skills and knowledge for you to start riding and practicing kitesurf safely on your own. We cover all following aspects: gear setup, theory, spot introduction, Kitegear knowledge, safety systems, self rescue, kite handling, body dragging in all directions, waterstarts, first riding with your board downwind and techniques to ride upwind. We recommend this package to anyone who is willing to become an independent and safe rider.
- Ideal for:everyone who wants to become a safe and independent kitesurfer
- Students: Private – 1 student with 1 instructor
- Includes: complete Kitesurf equipment + wetsuit/harness/lifejacket/helmet
- When: every windy day from October – March
- Where: along Melville Beach Road/Applecross or Point Walter/Bicton (depending on wind direction)
- Bring: towel, water, swimsuit, sunscreen
Seabreeze Kitesurf School has a 48 hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations that occur 48 hours or more before the scheduled time are able to be re-booked at no additional cost to the student. However cancellations by the student that occur within the 48 hour period prior to the scheduled lesson will result in a cancellation fee being applied, being equal to 50% of the lesson fee. We appreciate your understanding.