– 1 hour over 1 day –
- Goal: get basic knowledge of wind wing handling and first trials on a SUP board
- Covers: Our FIRST LESSON covers all Wing basics, dry land handling the wing and getting grips with how it responds to the wind and how your changes in hand and body position will affect the wing. Once you feel natural handling the wing, you can try riding a SUP board using the wing.
- Ideal for: everyone who wants to get the basics of Wing Foiling and the feeling of controlling the wing on a big stable board
- Students: Private – 1 student with 1 instructor
- Includes: complete Wing equipment + wetsuit/lifejacket/helmet
- When: every windy day from September – March
- Bring: towel, water, swimsuit, sunscreen
Seabreeze Kitesurf School has a 48 hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations that occur 48 hours or more before the scheduled time are able to be re-booked at no additional cost to the student. However cancellations by the student that occur within the 48 hour period prior to the scheduled lesson will result in a cancellation fee being applied, being equal to 50% of the lesson fee. We appreciate your understanding.