5 HOURS LESSON
– 5 hours over 1-2 days –
- Goal: get all basics you need to wind wing on your own
- Covers: Our 5 HOURS LESSON covers all Wing basics, dry land handling the wing, body positions, cruising on a SUP in low wind conditions and gear knowledge. If you feel comfortable on your SUP, we start practicing on a Foil Board with a short beginner Foil.
- Ideal for: everyone who wants to become a Wing Foiler, to get steering and riding knowledge to keep practicing on your own
- Students: Private – 1 student with 1 instructor
- Includes: complete Wing equipment + wetsuit/lifejacket/helmet
- When: every windy day from September – March
- Bring: towel, water, swimsuit, sunscreen
Seabreeze Kitesurf School has a 48 hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations that occur 48 hours or more before the scheduled time are able to be re-booked at no additional cost to the student. However cancellations by the student that occur within the 48 hour period prior to the scheduled lesson will result in a cancellation fee being applied, being equal to 50% of the lesson fee. We appreciate your understanding.
There are no reviews yet.