- Internal and external extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel, to secure a long lasting stitching and a rigid connection.
- Radial Canopy reinforcements around the trailing edge of the kite, are positioned in a way that intersects the Techno Force Double Ripstop. This not only increases strength and durability on sensitive areas but also compliments the torsion placed on the kite, thus improving the overall flying characteristics.
- Bridle anti tangle device, which is a small batten that connects from the trailing edge to the leading edge that prevents the bridles from wrapping around the wingtip during launching or water relaunching. It also allows for storage of the bridles when packing the equipment after a session.
- C shaped leading edge design with the choice between a 4 or 5 line set-up! It comes out of the bag with a 4line bridle set-up, which is easily converted to a 5 line set-up. (Comes standard with the kite as well, you just need a 5 line bar then.)
- Redesigned Quick Airflow Valve: A singular point, one way, air flow valve, inflation and deflation system with a special moulded protection cap.This new valve has a smaller diameter and pliable base that allows the perfect leading edge shape and adds to the lifespan of the kite.
- Additional strut reinforcements: all struts are reinforced with Kevlar stitched to the ends which reduce abrasion and the new design also prevents sand from getting into the kite. The middle strut includes Kevlar and an additional layer of Dacron because it suffers the most on impacts.
- Multi Point line settings: multiple points of connection provide a multitude of adjustments to the flying characteristics of the kite such as depower, bar pressure, turning speed, and turning radius. These changes affect jumping, kite loops, slack, drift, and water relaunch.
- New strut positioning and strut angle for an even better relaunch.
- Techno Force™ Double Ripstop which is a high density fabric with a tear stopping structure that is constructed with a high tensioning double polyester yarn. This material does not only add to the strength and longevity of our kites, but it also improves the stability and the flying characteristics without adding weight.