KITE BOARDING FULL GEAR RENTAL
– 1 hour up to 1 day –
- Goal: rent what you need
- Covers: All required Kitesurfing gear (no supervision included)
- Ideal for: everyone who is a safe and independent Kitesurfer – must be able to go upwind and body drag back to the board
- Includes: complete Kitesurf equipment + Foil + wetsuit/harness/lifejacket/helmet
- When: every windy day from October – March
- Where: along Melville Beach Road/Applecross or Point Walter/Bicton (depending on wind direction)
- Bring: towel, water, swimsuit, sunscreen
Please note that you will be responsible for any damage or loss.
Seabreeze Kitesurf School has a 48 hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations that occur 48 hours or more before the scheduled time are able to be re-booked at no additional cost to the student. However cancellations by the student that occur within the 48 hour period prior to the scheduled lesson will result in a cancellation fee being applied, being equal to 50% of the lesson fee. We appreciate your understanding.
There are no reviews yet.