– 2 hours over 1 day –
- Goal: get basic knowledge of kitesurfing and kite control in the water
- Covers: Our DISCOVERY LESSON covers all kitesurfing basics, safety system knowledge and self rescue training. You will also learn how to control the Kite in the air and the positions of the kite in the wind window.
- Ideal for: everyone who wants to get the basics of Kitesurfing and the feeling of controlling the kite in the air
- Students: Private – 1 student or 2 students (you choose) with 1 instructor
- Includes: complete Kitesurf equipment + wetsuit/harness/lifejacket/helmet
- When: every windy day from September – April
- Bring: towel, water, swimsuit, sunscreen
Seabreeze Kitesurf School has a 48 hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations that occur 48 hours or more before the scheduled time are able to be re-booked at no additional cost to the student. However cancellations by the student that occur within the 48 hour period prior to the scheduled lesson will result in a cancellation fee being applied, being equal to 50% of the lesson fee. We appreciate your understanding.