An ultra-fun performance freeride board, the Process is your best friend even in challenging conditions.
- High-performance freeride twintip with game-changing flex
- Parabolic (PRS) rails for grip, upwind ability and higher impact resistance
- Reinforced with a 50mm carbon stringer for smooth landings and superior carving
- Progressive channel design for exceptional control in high speeds
- Equipped with Airgo3 pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
The Process is an advanced performance freeride board shaped with the latest high-tech materials that make riding it feel like magic. It provides grip in strong gusts, early planing when the wind is just a breeze, and cushions the most vicious chop, making all conditions fun. Riding upwind is a natural feature of the board as we constructed a rocker line that allows the rider to start in a light breeze and reach optimum speed for takeoff. Release the edge and the Process jumps exceptionally well making it a favourite for hangtime addicts who want to go big. It’s both ultra-playful and dynamic to ride, yet progressing riders still find it easy to control.