**Our best seller package**
ZERO TO HERO
– 5 hours over 2-3 days –
- Goal: become a confident kitesurfer
- Covers: Our ZERO TO HERO covers all required skills to go kitesurfing on your own. In this course you will learn all basics, safety systems, theory, riding up your gear and safely steer your kite. You will also learn to relaunch the kite in the water, perform a self-rescue and the pack-down procedure. Furthermore you will build up your confidence in controlling the kite and practice body-dragging in the water downwind and crosswind. This course also covers the water start procedure and the basics of riding with your board to be ready to kitesurf on your own.
- Ideal for: everyone who wants to get all the required knowledge you need to
- Students: Private – 1 student or 2 students (you choose) with 1 instructor
- Includes: complete Kitesurf equipment + wetsuit/harness/lifejacket/helmet
- When: every windy day from October – April
- Where: along Melville Beach Road/Applecross or Point Walter/Bicton (depending on wind direction)
- Bring: towel, water, swimsuit, sunscreen
Please note that we do not have an automated booking system. We carefully schedule our lessons around the weather forecast. To book a lesson, please pay for your chosen package online, then email us with your preferred day and we will arrange a timeslot for you.
Seabreeze Kitesurf School has a 48 hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations that occur 48 hours or more before the scheduled time are able to be re-booked at no additional cost to the student. However cancellations by the student that occur within the 48 hour period prior to the scheduled lesson will result in a cancellation fee being applied, being equal to 50% of the lesson fee. We appreciate your understanding.
There are no reviews yet.